We are now hiring Clerical Workers to work a short-term assignment lasting one week. We will provide free lunch and snacks daily.
We encourage teachers, students, and anyone looking for extra money for summer vacations to apply!
Pay is $10/hr. No experience is necessary.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work overtime if requested.
• Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of the examination candidates.
• Verify accuracy and legibility of scan sheets.
• Verify completeness of scan sheets.
• Maintain accurate production records.
• Count and tally examinations.
• Provide totals to supervisor at specified intervals.
• Perform tasks assigned to insure continuous operations and maximum efficiency.
• Enter time with Adecco daily.
• Keep assigned area neat.
• Offer assistance to others if your work is complete.
• Distribute and collect scoring materials, other items, and/or attendance info as directed.
• Support requests for clerical assistance, such as photocopying or faxing.
• Turn on all PCs at the beginning of the scoring day and conduct other checks as assigned.
• Supply participants with sharpened pencils, erasers, etc. Replenish as needed daily and keep Chief Assistant informed ahead of time of any possible shortages.
• Relay messages and research requests, working very closely with the ETS Chief Assistant.
• Ensure any changes from the ETS Coordinators are communicated to assigned groups.
• Collect completed scan sheets from each reading room and deliver to the Scanning Assistant.
• Ability to use alpha and numeric filing system.
• Ability to move from one task to another easily.
• Ability to speak, write and read English.
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.